My services include interpreting from English into German and vice versa as well as from Dutch into German.
Should you require interpreting services for any other languages – be it French, Spanish, Italian, Greek or Russian – do not hesitate to contact me. I’ll be glad to put you in touch with experienced and competent colleagues I work with on a regular basis.
There are a number of subjects I am particularly familiar with and have in-depth knowledge on:
- Software/IT – agile software development, web portals, CMS, cyber security, end user trainings
- Medicine – medical ethics, medical history, nutrition
- Renewable energies – biogas plants, solar panels, energy cooperatives
- Music publishing – collection societies
- South Africa & Namibia – politics, business, education, tourism
Due to the variety of subjects and topics that people talk about and have conferences on, it is impossible to list all subjects I have prior experience with here. Should your topic not be on the list, feel free to contact me.
My work is mainly in the German Southwest, which includes Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Freiburg, but I also work in other locations within Germany or abroad.
Interpreters usually work in a team. For your convenience, why don’t you simply hire an experienced team of two interpreters? Offers for booth and equipment rental are also available.
- Translations in my areas of expertise
- Appointments that require the services of a sworn interpreter (i.e. weddings)
Are you interested in one of these services?
Just contact me to get an individual quote.